Welcome to my Thanksgiving Series! This is a feast I made for about $95 and it serves 8-10 people. You’ll probably still have some leftovers too! I bought a whopping 19 ½ pound turkey and economized as much as I could to keep this under $100. I know staying on a budget is important. This is my first Thanksgiving as a food blogger and I hope to add new Turkey Day recipes each year.
The video below is the entire video of every recipe! I've also posted individual blog posts and videos in case you're just looking for side dishes and apple pie! Click any link in the Thanksgiving Series Essentials to take you to the full recipe.
All the Thanksgiving Series Essentials:
- Thanksgiving Turkey & Gravy
- Fantastic No-Frills Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Pepperidge Farm Stuffing with Apples & Celery
- Steamed Brussel Sprouts w/Toasted Pine Nuts & Bacon Bits
- Sautéed Butternut Squash with Caramelized Leeks & Thyme
- Killer Apple Pie with Butter Crust
Need Some Appetizer Ideas? No problem!
The snacky munchy things we serve around the holidays are just as important as the big meal itself, right? Even though we probably shouldn't eat food before the big meal, we eat a ton of food before the big meal. Or is that just my family? So, before we stuff ourselves with stuffing, we munch on things like cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktail and some warm, crunchy toasties. I'm making the shrimp & gorgonzola dip with crostini which is my all-time favorite appetizer! Also from my phyllo cup appetizers, I'm making the sausage and cheese. Excellent finger food and a total crowd pleaser.
- Warm Shrimp & Gorgonzola Dip w/Pancetta Bacon (make-ahead friendly)
- Holiday Appetizers: Phyllo Cups FIVE WAYS!
- Stuffed Mushrooms w/Sausage, Cheddar & Panko
- Nana's Weird Hot Dog Appetizer (the kids will love this!)
- Honey Butter Bourbon Shrimp
- Brown Sugar Bacon Sticks Brushed w/Maple Syrup
- Apple Brie Crostini w/Pecans & Honey
- Crispy Thai Pork Toast (make-ahead friendly)
- Crunchy Baked Kale Chips (great for vegetarians)